Thursday, March 1, 2018

Netflix and Chills: Jeepers Creepers 3


Okay Kiddies The Creeper is back!!!

Now you ask why am I so excited well it’s been too long and I didn’t think that there was going to be a sequel since the last time we saw The flying People Eater he had gone back into his slumber for 23 years, which left us wondering will we have to wait until then till we see him.

In the new millennium we had a severe lack of a good Boogeyman. While we still had the remakes and the Devil’s Rejects films the classics did rear their heads around occasionally.

The truth is that I liked the flicks. Jeepers Creepers became a staple of AMC Fear Fest in October but it was noticeably absent this year because they were airing on SyFy’s “31 Days of Halloween”. Which I was surprised about and then I saw that the flick had debuted part 3.

I have to admit that I was not too happy about this development as that sometimes means that the movie is not too good but that has changed in recent years. Well you know what they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover and this flick is no exception.

Here is the cool part. 3 takes place between 1 and 2 and follows another group in a different area terrorized by The Creeper during his time awake, Not to mention that it picks up where the first flick leaves off.

Jonathan Breck also returns as The Creeper.

Now what makes this flick different is the fact that we follow a group of survivors from the Creepers rampage 23 Years earlier especially Gaylen Brandon, played by genre favorite Meg Foster, as she struggles to keep her grand daughter from meeting the same fate as her own father during The Creepers previous rampage years earlier. Gaylen also shares a physic link to both The Creeper and her dead son.

While this storyline is going on we also see the authorities in pursuit of The Creepers truck that we discover is laced with various boobytraps seeking to both keep The Creepers meals safe…I feel the need to mention also that the Damned thing moves by itself.

This flick was not bad though I have to admit that I expected more after the 12 years since part 2 but I was still not disappointed and I do look forward to another entry in the near future.


A good Pizza and Beer flick!

11 Dead Bodies
0 Breasts
1 Creeper
1 Ghost
1 Demonic Truck
1 Psychic Severed Hand
1 Car Chase with 2 Crashes
Severed Arms
Double Body Impaling
Head impaling
Axe to the Face

3 Stars

Check it out and have a round for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment