Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Houses October Built 2



Well it is my favorite time of year again and there is a plethora of genre films to seek out this Halloween season.

Last week I brought you a look at Friend Request and it seems that all of the theaters have gone Killer Clown crazy but there are those of us that know where the clowns are lurking…In the local Haunted Attractions.

I know that many of you are aware of my history with Haunts and my channel HauntShooter. I love these places.

A few years ago I brought you a review of The Houses October Built, which takes us in the direction of the Found Footage tour of local Haunted Attractions all while seeking The Blue Skeleton.

Well Kiddies As is the case with any good flick a sequel is inevitable.

Picking up where the first left off The Houses October Built 2 reveals to us that all of the characters survived the film and while It is speculated that this is due to police interference, In the aftermath a video of Brandy buried alive is posted on the internet and received millions of hits making the group internet celebrities and are soon approached to shoot and attend other Haunts for pay.

While the group attends Haunts as well as Zombie Crawls, and other Halloween events we soon see characters from the Blue Skeleton lurking and stalking the group leading to an unexpected conclusion.

Like it’s predecessor I found this flick quite enjoyable and the use of a drone added to the Found Footage aspect of the film in a way that last year’s Blair Witch failed to utilize.

The return of the characters was a nice touch and the development was enjoyable. The twists in the story kept you interested and the flick was not a carbon copy of part one.


I like the reference to The Monster Squad with the “Stephen King Rules” Shirt.

For fans of the first flick this is definitely worth a look. Now in the mean time I need to find someone with a drone. As for the rest of you.

Check It out

No comments:

Post a Comment